Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

This was my kids and me on Mother's Day. We CAN'T forget Frazier now, can we? Grandma and Grandpa Colegrove were down for the weekend. I'd like to say it was very relaxing for all of us, but that's the furthest from the truth. On Saturday I made a trip with my parents up to Rochester to see my uncle who was and still is in the hospital. Grandma B watched both kids that day while Jared and Grandpa worked on the lawn. Brenda was beyond tired by the end of the day. Two children under two tend to do that to a person:) Sunday, Jared and Chuck planted trees--4 of them. Anyone who knows Jared know that he is very passionate about his trees, right Carrie? We (Jared) planted 12 one year when we lived in Janesville. The only way he could get away with this is if he agreed to be our neighbor's "pool boy" for all the leaves and who knows what that would soon be flying off the trees and into their pool:) Believe me, he's a professional planter of trees.
We had Greyson's 6 month pics taken a couple weeks ago. Here are a few from the session. Of course it's impossible to not get M in some of them!


1 comment:

  1. What cuties! I love the picture that you had taken of Macy and Greyson - their eyes look so blue!

    ReplyDelete