Thursday, January 22, 2009

Giving it a try.......

So, I have a few friends that are into this blogging thing and one of them has told me numerous times that I really need to start my own blog to keep people updated about our family. Of course my response was that I didn't have enough time, but after becoming "hooked" on their's I thought I really should give it a try even if it gets updated only once a week (or month). I'm really hoping I can get Jared involved in this as well. Beth, I'll be contacting you on how to upload pics since you know how freaking computer savvy I am. Signing off for now....

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey--this is the second comment I have left, but apparently I did something wrong because they're not showing up! Keep it up on the blog..I love it! YOu have so many crazy things happen to you with getting 2 kids ready for daycare,etc. so jot it all down so we can share! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the link to your blog on Beths! How are you doing? I can't wait to return and see photos and updates. Have confidence, you can do it! Greetings from Denver...

    ReplyDelete